How They Grow
- Radishes are edible roots with a little bunch of leaves.
- They prefer temperate, fresh and chalky soil, well irrigated and rich in organic substance.
- Jolife radishes are hand picked.
- Radishes have a good content of mineral salts and vitamins B and C.
- They contain an acid that benefits the gall bladder and liver, has a mucolytic function and is effective against cough.
- Detoxifying and depurative, they are indicated for heavy alcohol and fat consumers, and for smokers.
- They are a great natural remedy against digestion problems or fermentation in the gut.
|11 kcal/100g||0 g/100g||0 mg/100g||95,6 mg/100g|
They can be kept in the refrigerator, but must be used before the leaves wilt.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.