How They Grow
- The colour of the grape and the presence of seeds differ depending on the variety.
- Jolife grapes are harvested by hand when they are ripe.
- During the harvest, only the best bunches are selected.
- Jolife packaging is specifically designed to avoid the grapes being damaged during transportation to the sales outlet.
- They provide directly assimilated sugars and are therefore a natural source of energy.
- They replenish the body with mineral salts lost through sweating or after physical activity.
- They help to make the skin young and glowing.
- They combat the herpes simplex virus: to speed up the healing process, apply grape must onto the lips.
- The black grape has antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, due in particular to the content of polyphenols and to the resveratrol present in the skin.
- If you suffer from digestive disorders, choose seedless grapes.
|0 g/100g||0 mg/100g||61 kcal/100g||15,6 g/100g|
Grapes are bought ripe and can be stored in the cold part of the fridge for 4-5 days. They easily absorb aromas, so avoid keeping them close to leeks, onions, shallots and garlic.
Wash them only before eating, thus avoiding quicker deterioration of their nutritional properties.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.