How They Grow
- It is particularly liked due to its sweetness and reduced amount of waste.
- Its cultivation commences in specialist nurseries. Only the best plants are chosen to be planted in the field.
- 30 to 90 days elapse from planting the seedling in the field to its maturation.
- The harvest is done by hand, extremely selectively.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and fibre.
- It stimulates the natural functioning of the intestine.
- It has a high satiating power: eat it at the start of the meal.
- It rehydrates the body and helps to restore the balance of mineral salts and trace elements lost through sweating.
- The “fat” consistency of the leaves makes this lettuce crispy and refreshing.
|0 g/100g||0 mg/100g||95,6 g/100g||194 uq/100g|
Compared to other lettuces, it lasts longer in the refrigerator.
Store it in the vegetable drawer, wrapped in a paper bag or in an unsealed plastic bag.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.