How They Grow
- The cherry tree needs draining soil, with regular watering and sunny days.
- In order to obtain the first true harvest of cherries, the tree must first live for seven to eight years.
- Jolife cherries are harvested only when the fruit has ripened.
- Jolife cherries are manually harvested and sent straight to the point of sale.
- Naturally rich in carotenes, vitamin C, flavonoids, potassium, calcium and phosphorous.
- Ideal for breakfast or snacks, as they contain simple sugars.
- They relieve anxiety and relax muscle tension thanks to a concentrate of manganese and antioxidants.
- They encourage the elimination of excess adrenaline thanks to the presence of zeaxanthin.
- They improve the metabolism of melatonin, thus encouraging sleep.
|0 g/100g||0 mg/100g||38 kcal/100g||9 g/100g|
Once washed, dry the cherries on a paper tray and cover them with kitchen roll: you can keep them in the fridge for about 3-4 days.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.