How They Grow
- Jolife peppers are grown in different varieties; they stand out for the shape of the fruit, bell-shaped or elongated.
- The cultivation of Jolife peppers occurs both in open field and in a protected environment.
- The harvesting of Jolife peppers is scalar: only ripe fruits are collected, while unripe fruits are left on the plant.
- Jolife peppers are harvested manually, with the help of shears. The fruits are delicately placed into suitable containers, to avoid damage.
- Naturally rich in vitamin C and provitamin A.
- They have a higher vitamin C content than lemons and oranges.
- They help to prevent early aging, tumours and cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamins are fragile and they deteriorate with cooking: to retain their goodness, we recommend that you eat the peppers raw.
|CHOLESTEROL||CALORIES||VITAMIN A||VITAMIN C|
|0 mg/100g||31 kcal/100g||424 uq/100g||166 mg/100g|
You can store them in the pantry or in the cellar.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.