How They Grow
- During cultivation of Jolife aubergines, the land is covered with a layer of material to prevent the development of weeds.
- The aubergine plant needs support to prevent the branches from breaking.
- Jolife aubergines are harvested by hand. Shears are used to prevent the branches from breaking.
- Ideal for weight-loss diets.
- They stimulate the production of bile and as a result encourage the elimination of cholesterol.
- The aubergine can also be used in cosmetics to obtain nourishing masks: just squeeze the pulp with a fork, apply it to the skin of the face and allow it to work for about twenty minutes.
|0 g/100g||0 mg/100g||18 kcal/100g||2,6 g/100g|
In the refrigerator, they can be stored for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Before cooking them, cut the aubergines, season them and allow them to rest for half an hour so that a bit of water comes out.
Dry them with kitchen roll.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.