How They Grow
- Mange tout look very like common peas: they stand out due to their pods, which are larger, wider and flatter, and they are eaten whole.
- They are harvested when they are still soft, so that they can be eaten whole.
- The harvesting of Jolife mange tout is done manually.
- Naturally rich in fibres, potassium, phosphorous and other minerals.
- They stimulate the intestine and constitute excellent remedies against colitis and constipation.
- They help to reduce cholesterol.
- Mange tout has good vegetable protein content, so it can be enjoyed even as a main dish.
|0 mg/100g||81 kcal/100g||5,4 g/100g||5,1 g/100g|
You can store them in the refrigerator for roughly 2-3 days.
Where they grow
Discover all our farmers.